Website Privacy Agreement
Acceptance of Terms:
The services that Vomgo.com ("SITE") provides to you, ("USER," "USERS", “USER’S”, "YOU", or "YOUR"), are subject to the following PRIVACY AGREEMENT ("PA"). Vomgo.com reserves the right to update the PA at any time without notice to the USERS. You are solely responsible for your use of the SITE and for ensuring that your use complies fully with the provisions of the PA. The most current version of the PA can be reviewed by clicking on the "PRIVACY NOTICE" hyperlink typically located on the SITE homepage.
Vomgo.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, limit, or discontinue any aspect, content, or feature of the SITE, as well as any aspect pertaining to the use of the SITE. If you do not agree to the provisions of this PA or at any time are not satisfied with this SITE, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of this site immediately.
At Vomgo.com option, Vomgo.com records the personally-identifiable and non-personally-identifiable information obtained via the SITE. In addition, this SITE is protected to help prevent unauthorized access. Further, Vomgo.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any material or information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or US federal order. Vomgo.com reserves the right to collect, use, and distribute demographic data about you, the USER, and your use of the SITE in forms that do not identify you individually or reveal your personal identity.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the Vomgo.com. corporate family
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services).
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Vomgo.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.